Schedule Support and Service Levels
means that the Countcentral platform and Countvision (IPU software) is:
- accessible; and
- materially performing in conformity with the Documentation, or, where there is no Documentation, performing as would reasonably be expected of a similar Service.
any day that is not a Saturday or Sunday or public holiday in Auckland New Zealand
the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on Business Days.
means any outage, bug, defect, failure, error or vulnerability affecting the Countcentral and Countvision software that results in the Countcentral platform and or Countvision IPU’s not being Available.
- any breach of the Agreement by the Client;
- outages, bugs, defects, errors, failures or vulnerabilities in the Client’s or third party systems, except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Supplier;
- factors outside of the Supplier’s reasonable control, including any Force Majeure event, Internet access, problems beyond the demarcation point of Countcentral and Countvision (the demarcation point for the Countcentral platform is the
- Supplier’s hosting environment) or outages of, or issues caused by, third party cloud service providers used by the Supplier, except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Supplier; or
- the Supplier’s suspension or termination of the Client’s or its personnel’s right to use the Countcentral and or Countvision software in accordance with the Agreement.
a report of an Error or suspected Error.
means the priority determined in accordance with paragraph 5ci of this Schedule. P1, Priority 1 and so on have corresponding meanings.
- in relation to an Error, a permanent fix or workaround;
- in relation to an Incident, a determination that the Incident is not an Error; and
- in relation to a request for information about the Service, the supply of the information requested.
Resolve, Resolved, and Resolving have corresponding meanings.
means 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, excluding Scheduled Maintenance
the platform Countcentral, and or Countvision IPU’s are not Available, other than due to Scheduled Maintenance or an Excluded Event. Unavailability has a corresponding meaning.
Countcentral or Countvision is down; the entire Countcentral platform has halted, or Countvision cannot be accessed on IPU’s.
Defective Countcentral and or Countvision software functionality leading to severe loss of service (e.g. subset of critical functionality down or inoperable); significant business impact.
A function of Countcentral or Countvision IPU’s is unavailable or not working as specified; important issue without significant immediate operational impact; other functions are working normally; a request for information about the Countcentral or Countvision software where the information is required urgently
A function of the Countcentral or Countvision software is not working as specified and has little or no operational impact; a request for information about the Countcentral or Countvision where the relevant information is not required urgently
Within 4 hours of the Incident being logged during Counculture support hours
Countcentral issues resolved within 8 hours of the Incident being logged
Countvison IPU software issues resolved within 8 hours of the incident logged
Hardware Faults as follows:
Camera Replacement: Provided the failed unit is still under manufacturer’s warranty, Supplier to supply replacement (equivalent or updated hardware) which will
Within 4 hours of the Incident being logged during Countculture support hours
Countcentral issues Resolved within 24 hours of the Incident being logged
Countvison IPU software issues resolved within 24 hours of the incident logged
Within 24 Business Hours of the Incident being logged
Countcentral issues resolved within 1 week of the Incident being logged
Countvison IPU software issues resolved within 1 week of the incident logged